Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh the Changes of Life

Well, seeing as I haven't written in a long, long time I guess I should catch up. Two weeks ago I decided that I would move back to New York a lot sooner than I thought I was going to, which was going to be February. The week before I left I spent most of my time saying farewell to my awesome friends. I spent a lot of time at the Adair house hold which caused me me to regret not hanging with them a lot more while I was living in Utah. I also hosted a cookie decorating/caroling party. Quite a few people showed up and we made some pretty awesome cookies! We then took them to a few of our friends. After we went to Carl's Jr. for some delicious food and back to my place to chill. It was a ton of fun, and an awesome final party! The final guests left around 2 or 2:30am. I then spent my last day in Provo, being Christmas Eve, working, packing, and hanging out with the Adair's. I worked from 5am until noon at Day's Market. Then I turned in my uniforms, said good-bye to everyone, snapped a couple photos, and went home. I finished up my packing, with some help from Rena Adair. After running some errands and things I went over to the Adair's house. I had a blast with them, singing hymns and reading the Nativity Story. I stayed with them until about midnight...at which point I said my final good-byes, and ran to my car before I started crying too hard. I decided to spend all Christmas day flying from Utah to Buffalo. Leiah picked me up at the airport around dinner time and drove me to my parents house. Leiah walked in the house and I sneaked in behind her. My younger sisters finally saw me and charged me. It was a great home coming! Since then I've just been chilling at home and filling out job applications...we'll see how my job hunt continues. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment